- Form-fitting TPU rubber for better protection, less stretching, and easier cleaning than silicone
- Snap-on integrated screen enclosure that conveniently attaches to the back of your case while not in use
- Full access to all audio outputs, dock connectors, Multi-Touch display and controls
You’ve invested a lot in your new iPad. But it was meant to be used, mobile, and handled. You’re looking for reliable protection without sacrificing the iPad’s sleek exterior or your sense of style. You need a Hard Candy Cases iPad case.
- Demands thoughtful, functional protection?
- Likes freshness, color or exceptional design?
- Wants it all in an attractive, research-based, reliable iPad case?
- Compatible device(s): Apple iPad
- Product dimensions: 9.75" x 7.8" x .5"
- Package dimensions: 11" x 8.7" x .75"
- Color(s): Black, Clear, Pink
- Material: TPU rubber
Product Reviews for Street Skin iPad Case
How to Install Your Street Skin iPad case:
Installing your Hard Candy iPad case on your new iPad is super simple and easy! First, we recommend dusting or cleaning your iPad, reducing the chances of dust scratches. Place the bottom of your TPU rubber iPad case on a table or other hard surface, with the interior of the iPad case and your iPad facing you. Gently align the bottom of your iPad with the inside bottom of the iPad case, and slide the bottom of your iPad into the case. Make sure that the iPad is completely seated in the iPad case, and that the corners of the iPad are secure in the corners of the iPad case.
|Now that the bottom of your case is installed, you can begin pulling the top over. It's best to install one corner at a time. Start with either the right or the left top corner.
|Flip the corner of the case inside out. Then, gently pull the corner of the iPad case over the corner of your iPad, and push it back into form so that the corner of the iPad is seated in the corner of the iPad case. The TPU rubber will stretch a little, so don't worry about pulling it out of shape while installing the iPad case on your iPad.
|For the final corner, repeat the above steps. You may need to pull the corner of the iPad case a little more so that it stretches over the corner of the iPad. All of the corners should be fully seated and matched to the corners of the iPad.
To ensure ease of use, we recommend removing the iPad case periodically to dust your iPad. Clean your iPad case with water and gentle soap.
- Silk-tipped capacitive point for smooth, touchless manipulation of the iPad screen
- Lustrous, chrome finished body
- Compatible with the iPad 2 & 1, iPhone 4, and iPod Touch
- Secondary ink pen function with refillable reservoir (see Specifications, below)
- Durable, quality construction